I don’t know about you, but I need some good music (and some good pre-workout) to get me through a session at the gym. When I forget my headphones, it’s seriously the worst.
Over the past several years I’ve created a go-to list of music, and it’s changed a lot. In fact, I have 49 playlists in Spotify because I have so many different moods, even different gym moods. I listen to all of them. Haha.
My recent go-to music is a pretty wide range of styles from rap and hip-hop to Disney and country, I have some bi-polar gym sessions. If you need a fresh set of tunes to get you through your HIIT session or through a heavy lifting set, try these out.
- WTF (Where They From) by Missy Elliot
- Slight Work by Wale
- ***Flawless by Beyonce
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! by Shania Twain
- Catch Me Outside by Ski Mask The Slump God – MY FAVORITE RIGHT NOW!
- Spice Girl by Amine
- Kiss the Sky by The Knocks
- Shortie Like Mine by Bow Wow
- I’ll Make a Man Out of You by Donny Osmond
- Gaston by Josh Gad, Luke Evans
Use this link to listen to the playlist on Spotify and tell me your favorite workout songs below!